The NextConcierge On-Boarding Process Overview and Description
As of December 1, 2019
Congratulations. You’ve invested in NextAgency to help you save time, money and clients. To get the most out of the system, you’ll want your current agency data imported into NextBroker. Good news: we make this easy with NextConcierge — our fast and trustworthy on-boarding service.
In the NextConcierge process, you provide us with your agency data and we upload it into NextBroker. Both of us have important roles to play. This document describes our mutual commitments and responsibilities. (There is a separate NextConcierge process for NextHR).
What to Expect
Once you join NextAgency we schedule a welcome call. During this talk we’ll provide you with the information you need to decide using NextConcierge makes sense. Doing so is voluntary. If you choose to use NextConcierge, we’ll review your data, discuss the NextConcierge process, and agree on a timeline.
There are two tiers of our on-boarding service.
1. There are two tiers of our on-boarding service.
a. Prospects and Clients (except files and commissions)
h. General Agents
2. With “NextConcierge Enhanced” service we import: organize your data and deliver it to us, usually through Sync.com – a HIPAA compliant, shared storage service similar to Dropbox.
a. Commission data
b. Files and folders (what will become your agency library)
Each agency is unique. There’s no way to be sure how long your on-boarding process will take. Much depends on the quality and organization of your data, how quickly you can deliver your data and which tier of NextConcierge you select. Usually, the NextConcierge Standard process takes 3-to-5 weeks.
There are four steps in the NextConcierge process, regardless of the tier selected:
1. Gather. You gather and collect your data.
2. Prepare & Share. You organize your data and deliver it to us, usually through Sync.com – a HIPAA compliant, shared storage service similar to Dropbox.
3. Map & Import. We determine where your data goes in NextBroker and get it there.
4. Sign-off. You tell us the NextConcierge process has been completed to your satisfaction.
Please note, the NextConcierge process is used to get your current agency data into NextBroker. There is a separate on-boarding arrangement for getting your clients’ information into NextHR.
What follows is a more detailed explanation for each step in the NextConcierge process. Your concierge will send you regular updates, so you’ll know where things stand throughout the process.
Most insurance agencies have a lot of data tucked away in file cabinets, Excel spreadsheets, online file programs, other agency management systems, scraps of paper or elsewhere. The first step is for you to gather all your data. This is a great opportunity to do some house cleaning. You may find some of your data is outdated or unnecessary.
Think about what information you really need and to make sure what you send is accurate. We import what you send us – if what you send us is wrong, what we import into NextBroker for you will be wrong, too.
2. Prepare & Share
Your data needs to be in digital form to be uploaded into NextBroker. Excel, Word and PDF files are already digital. If you are moving to NextBroker from another agency management system you may be able to export your data into spreadsheets. Scanning documents can convert them into digital form.
You will need to make sure we can tell the kind of data you are sending us. For example, a list of names may be a roster of individual clients, a group’s employees, vendor contacts or contacts at a carrier. You may need to classify what the data is if it’s not apparent. Usually this is as simple as adding a title to the document or adding a column to a spreadsheet.
Data on spreadsheets get into NextBroker the fastest. We have templates with predefined fields you can use to organize your data. If you have folders and files on a shared server we may be able to move them over as a unit, preserving your folder structure.
Before sharing your data, you and your concierge will review what you’ve prepared to make sure we understand what you’re sending us. When your data is ready, we’ll provide you with a private “room” in a cloud-based data sharing service we use called Sync.com. It’s very much like Dropbox, but Sync.com uses end-to-end encryption. This makes it safe for HIPAA protected information. Your NextConcierge will show you how to use it.
Sync.com is very secure. But if you’d rather send us your data on a thumb drive, that works, too. If the drive is encrypted, please let your concierge know the password.
Please note, we cannot start our part of the on-boarding process until you’ve completed these first two steps. Consequently, how long your NextConcierge process takes is determined in large part by how quickly your agency can complete the Gather and the Prepare & Share steps.
3. Map & Import
Once we receive your organized data, we determine where it goes in NextBroker. Your concierge will contact you (or your designee) with any questions. If your current data includes fields that NextBroker doesn’t include by default, don’t worry. We’ll create custom fields to find a home for that data. Your concierge will also send you regular updates on our progress, so you know where things stand throughout the process.
Our goal with NextConcierge is to quickly and accurately import your data into NextBroker. We review our work, but you’re the final judge of how we’ve done.
We’ll notify you when we’ve completed the Map & Import step. You’ll have 5 business days to review our work. If there’s something wrong, let us know and we’ll do our best to fix it. You’ll have another three business days to confirm that we did. (These together are the “Review Periods”).
When you are satisfied your data is in the system, you’ll sign-off on our work and the NextConcierge process will be complete. The NextConcierge process will be deemed complete if we do not hear from you within the Review Periods.
Please note, while determining that your data is in NextBroker, you may suggest some enhancements or tweaks to the software. We’re eager to hear your suggestions. NextBroker incorporates many user ideas for features and functions. However, addressing those suggestions is outside the NextConcierge process. In this Sign-off step, the only question is whether your data is in NextBroker.
AND NOW A WORD FROM OUR LAWYERS AND ACCOUNTANTS
As noted above, there are two tiers of the NextConcierge Service: Standard and Enhanced.
1. The fee for NextConcierge Standard is $250. As described in more detail, below, you will not be charged a licensing fee until you sign-off on the Standard NextConcierge implementation.
2. The fee for NextConcierge Enhanced will be determined after our NextConcierge team examines your existing data. You will be informed of the fee amount before NextConcierge Enhanced commences and only once you agree to the fee in writing.
NextConcierge is an optional service offered by Take 44, Inc., the company behind NextAgency. You are under no obligation to use NextConcierge.
After you purchase NextAgency you may:
1. Opt-in to the NextConcierge process in your first two months after purchasing NextAgency. If you are paying:
a. a monthly license fee, we will bill you the difference between the license fees you’ve already paid and the NextConcierge fee based on the tier you’ve selected. You will make no further license fee payments to us until you accept our work as described in the Sign-off step, above. You’ll resume making license fee payments once your NextConcierge process is complete.
b. an annual license fee, we will extend your renewal date by the length of time from your opting-in to NextConcierge and your approval of the service as described in the Sign-off step, above.
2. If you opt-out of the NextConcierge service, you’ll continue paying your licensing fee. If after the first two months following your purchase of NextAgency you notify us you are opting-in to NextConcierge, we will bill you the NextConcierge fee (based on the tier you’ve selected) and continue to charge you the license fee you’ve selected.
Regardless of when you opt-in to the NextConcierge service:
1. Any requests for data transfer after your sign-off will be treated as a request for custom services and may be subject to an additional charge at the then current rate. (As of January 2018, the rate for custom service is $75 per hour and is subject to change).
2. In the unlikely event of a dispute over whether we have successfully completed the NextConcierge process, you and we agree to work in good faith to reach a mutually amenable solution. In the unlikely event we reach an impasse we may: stop further on-boarding of your data; delete previously on-boarded data from our servers; return to you any physical material you provided to us; and terminate your NextAgency subscription. You will owe no additional fees, but will not receive a refund of any fees paid prior to this termination.
And Yet Another Word, This One from Our Trainers
We’ve tried to make NextAgency as straightforward and intuitive as possible and we’ve built a knowledge base of manuals and videos to answer your questions. However, as with any software, training can shorten the learning curve. Whether or not you use the NextConcierge service, we provide you with four training sessions of up to an hour for free. You may purchase additional one-hour training sessions at $75 per session. All training sessions are scheduled at our mutual convenience. And you determine can choose the topics covered.
We look forward to working with you.